It snowed this morning and rained in the evening. The rain made my nose feel like it was being chopped off. I wanted something to warm me up. My math professor gave us snacks that included baguette so I decided to make a melted cheese sandwich.
- Enough Baguette for one Sandwich (sliced lengthwise)
- Salted Butter (1 T + More)
- Enough slices of Camembert to cover the surface area of your bread
- ½ D’Anjou Pear (Peeled and Cubed)
- ½ t Chopped Rosemary (I used dry)
- 1 t Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F/218°C.
- Cover half the baguette with butter and cover the other half with Camembert slices.
- Put it in the oven for 6 minutes until melty.
- In a pan on the stove, melt the tablespoon of butter.
- Through the rosemary and pear into the pan and cook until soft. Add the lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper.
- Take the sandwich out of the oven and open it. Pour the pear mixture on top and close again.